Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Strange things do happen quiet often in the office.

As we got bored or had too much work (some of the excuses), we had trips to our so called Cafe Royale for a cup of coffee or just chit-chats. I usually ended up going with R2, Venky and Umesh since we are in the same team.

But this isn't the strange phenomenon which I was just talking about. We always met one of our other group of friends, comprising of, shalu, kamal, ankit and prateek. Now the thing is whether we had our tea at 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:30am... or any other time we always met them there.

Now, let me expalin u why I call this strange. They came there for only 10 mins and so did we. They didn't have any idea that we are going to come there, and so did we. So if I take a time span of say 3 hours (9am to noon) whats the probability that the 2 groups meet each other if they come over a place for just 10 minutes. My maths has gone weak after lazing around in the office, but I can assure u its very low.

So I would better like to know y such an event occurs.

I scarp my head, think for a while, go for the coffee again, A TIRING DAY INDEED, I have thought too much today!!









Yes I m back to continue, and u know what, WE again ended up meeting them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment