Thursday, February 16, 2006

Still in search of I

Having just returned from a OR;Operational Review, I was wondering in the boring moments of the presentations: what am 'I'?

'I' The most strong letter to be used in the most common places.

Or as Ayn Rand puts it; in the most sought after lines by a lover, "I love you", love is not as important as "I". Everyone can love, but only a few can dedicate their whole "I". And one can do so only when he can explain "I".

The first thought that goes on in my mind as an employee is "I" am a resource as every big person in the office says.
My definition of a big person: A usuallly fat male/female, usually married, usually carrying a laptop and usually the diguised unemployed person of the company.

Although I had to write a lot on this, but once again, my thoughts can't be put here in so little time so less a space and by so little of a thought such as mine.

Maybe I will think about it sometime more, and express my thoughts once again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Would look forward to the next in this series blog...

    ReplyDelete