Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Devil's own workshop

Recently, one of my dear friends sent me a link of his own blog: http://matrypicmyass.blogspot.com/

I thought of implementing the idea in my own profile of orkut, and put up a simple pic of mine (in a suit) similar to the u can see here (similar because it the same me). Although I had changed my profile pic only a few weeks back, but hadn't got any such comments which he was talking about. Maybe the thinking of my friends (who have started working, and have now got useless mindsets after hours of useless work and boredom) has undergone some chnage.

The comments through scraps started pouring in. The sequence was somewhat like this:
"oye u r looking good in the suit"
"hey You are looking great, did u attend a marriage"
"R u marrying??"
"good pic for matrimonials. wait u will surely get some rishte"

......
....
..
And so on, in the end, some people also end up congratulating you on your non-exsistent marriage in the near future.

This really proves my theory that, "Empty mind is devil's own workshop". Now since, I am getting comments on the pic as if from the devil himself, so, it implies, they have got empty minds now.

Now thats a large sacrifice you make for a mearge salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment