Thursday, February 23, 2006

AT LAST

But first of all the main stage:


Friends you waited impatiently for this, and I waited impatiently to get such an opportunity.

At last, here it is:




Scene: Our company party. Ankur almost drunk, and my friend and his ...... "Nishtha" trying to stop him from drinking more.

This pic is back on my blog after strong oppositions from Rands.
He again came to "harass" me on 27/2/2006, Monday. I ask the world is there no right for a freelance journalist like me to exercise his right of publishing explorations like this.


Now, me and my team members, going left to right: jandial, sandy, mohit and myself.


And yes, Rands was really drunk, "didn't know his limits".


Finally, sab yaar dost ek saath,

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:20 PM

    "Ankur",what a prosaic name;rands is cool and so is Gadhs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats some of the names we had to come up with, otherwise how can u say r**** in office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Yeh kya naam par comment kar rahi hai duniya?? Content to dekho blog ka... rands... ahem.. rands.. looks like he's out totally.. one of those times u can't stop laughing at the worst of the farts.. n whoever clicked that pic, 'tis a gud one.. the determination looks a bit embarassed on being clicked... wateva.. nice situation..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for the comments from the anonymous (i think its varad) on my photographic skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Seems like you are having awesome fun. I'd like to know if rands has some comments (i.e.his blog). Keep posting...makes a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More posts after mid-sems. I never could get myself into the blogging groove well. Creating it was an impulsive move...now I'll make every effort!

    ReplyDelete