Friday, December 22, 2006

Plan it out......

Me: Oye kya kar raha hai for the forthcoming long weekends ???
****: Nothing decided so far.
Me: Kuch karte hai na....
****: plan it out and i m game for it.....

This triggered the planning process in my mind in the well defined process as can well be expected of any person after speding well over an year in the ever inspiring corporate world ;).

Checked my mailbox in between and already the New year and Merry Christmas mails are flooding the mailbox. But this particular one is worthy of being called the best among them all.

Hi all,
I have some (good/bad) news for you.

I know that it is something that you people would not have expected this so soon from me.... although I was thinking about it for quite a while. I am telling this news to you in advance.

I'm leaving by the end of this month.

Hope u enjoyed with me. If I had done anything wrong that hurt u, kindly forgive me n also forget it.

Hoping u will always remember me...

All the best to you all for your future endeavors........


UR'S LOVINGLY,
Year 2006.


Just when I was about to pick up the phone to call that person asking him where is going to, or just when did he start the planning. I saw the last 2 lines. I forwarded the message. And belive it some people do call back to ask just the same ( "So you are going....!!where to???" )

Anyways I was planning.....

So here were some of the plans that came up on my mind after some investigations on net and other friends who were also busy planning it out!!

Plan 1: Go home, sleep, wake up, eat, sleep......(This is sick....)

Plan 2: hear to the rock bands.....some blues ho jaaye......
-23rd Dec (Saturday) -Lou Majaw's Back Again To Play with Lou Hilt And Sam Shullai, 8:30pm onwards.
-24th Dec (Sunday) - Blues Band 'Soulmate' With Rudy Wallang On Guitar, Tiprity On Vocals & Guitar, Ferdy On Bass & Sam Shullai On Drums. Show Starts At 8:30pm.
Venue: Haze Blues Bar & Restaurant, Vasant Vihar.

Plan 3: Go to a freind's place in Amritsar and chill out.

Plan 4: Just got this invitation. A group of friends leaving for Rishikesh tomorrow morning.

Ok so....what to do now....let me think on the plan I want to follow, so let me just think some more and plan it out.....
hmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment