Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bangaluru: Shoes from US

Place: Microsoft Office
Time: 10:00 am
Serious stuff going on all around. People checking mails, orkuts, tweets, last night's IPL matches, Wall Street movements, Redmond activities everything. I hear voices of conversations from everywhere. The work places are heating up and people are buzzing with life. Moving all around to find what will the next move of the customers so that they move with the moves to keep abreast of their purchase decisions. This is the Sales and Marketing floor of Microsoft.
On my left:
Hey Venkaaat!! What is this yaar? Where are the updates from the Rajasthan Royals vs Bengal Tigers match? We have to get on that asap. Put on some more Microsoft banners up there.
On my Right: We got to create 70000 Ids for the teachers. It will work. The teachers would log on for the Teacher's award and voila! This will definitely work. What else do you propose? No your idea is a bit.....
Diagonally opposite: Sir, are you able to connect to your live chat? Yes, now switch off the video, it's taking too much of the bandwidth.
On the office entrance and slowly moving inwards: AArvind!
Evil in formals!
Came in shouting....Hey all I got shoes from US. Finally! See......Yeeesss they are white in colour. Hey I lost them there. Then I filed a complaint in the Hotel. They really liked me so searched for it and now I have them.
Wait I will wear them and show them to you. (Amazingly) He raise his leg (astounding!) over the 5ft cubicle walls!! (Just to show his shoes!! wow!!!)
Then we walks all around the floor. One foot with black leather formal shoe and the other with white gleaming shoes imported from the states.........That's Aravind!

No comments:

Post a Comment