Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MAN(I)ACed

HOOO HAAAA!!!
Yeah!!! I think it was the first time and (crossed my fingers) should not be the last time that I was able to crack open a manac quiz. But wooh!!! It wasn't easy, although the quiz turned out to be very easy for most of us, the tension was too much. I had already flunked badly in my first quiz and if I goofed up this one then my confidence would have been all time low. And that too just before the mid-sems next week.
S what better way to celebrate the occasion than remembering the dialogs from the God himself. (God and Devil are perfectly substitutable words in a hell)

"Look at the enthusiasm in the people to attend a manac class. The frog is hopping around to participate in class discussions". (pointing to a class who was having a bad day)

A fellow student's cellphone rang up. So??? Its hell baby!! cellphones ringing in class can attract a fine of Rs. 5000. Hmm....so the student's cell phone rang up.....
"Sir, check to kar lo who is calling. It is important, and it is worth checking since that call was worth Rs. 5000. I can allow important calls in class. It may be from the President of India.......Come on, try to control your cellphone, switch it off. This is the first time and the last time that I am forgiving you. Arre bhai mobile phone control nahi kar paoge to kal shaadi ho jaayegi phir kya karoge???........."

Just before the second quiz, when we were all tensed up:
"I will give easy quiz. If you attend my classes you will be able to sole the questions. Aakhir main ek acchha aadmi hoon. I wake up every morning, do some yoga, relax and tell myself that main ek acchha aadmi hoon....."

2 comments:

  1. haha....

    well, keep it up!!!!!

    i guess u r no longer bored in IIML :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:55 AM

    Nice..the gala time continues from Ghy to L..

    You are tagged :)

    ReplyDelete