Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life before IIM

Passing time in office was a hell of a task. All through my preparation I had this scanned print out of my hand put on my work space. Although I don't know anything about palmistry but I was trying to search where my destiny lines will take me. I experienced all the possible day dreams and the daymares (well the nightmares during daytime !! :) ) .

Now the results are out and I am heading to Hel(L). The journey through IIM L or Hel(L) has not even started and I am already wondering about the things to come. The following link is proving to be very good at giving a glimpse of the future:
http://iimhell.rediffblogs.com
My notice board says it loudly:



Someone asked, "what does BDTG mean???"
I said, "Guess buddy!"
He guessed, "Ummm....Is it Bad days to go? Hai na?? Well your smile is saying it all!!"
Me,"Yes!!!!".....:)

I am feeling all the excitement, the exhilaration, the blues of departing with friends and the fear.....the blues and the fear...overpowering......but then I knew it subconsciously, still I am unable to prepare myself.....I feel the rush coming......I see my picture below and I am unable to find all the feelings.........I just smile helplessly and wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment