Monday, April 17, 2006

From here and there

Scanned the network for some good stuff, found pdfs in hindi in a folder named "masti" and read one or two pages from them; found out that the person sharing them may be a g**. You can guess what kind of masti articles they were.

Looked around my cubicle: Cluttered. Spent some time getting it arranged.

While lokking around, saw an inverter drawn on my whiteboard. An inverter has two CMOS transistors, one is PMOS and the other one is NMOS. A MOS transistor has four pins: SOURCE, BODY, DRAIN and GATE.

Now, I am also feeling like a MOS transistor with my BODY and SOURCE connected to the DRAIN, and DRAIN itself connected to a deeper DRAIN. And....... a stick on my GATE, that is my ass in the real world!!!. The stick is of course my boss!!!



Got 32 missed call from 9811167508, if someone can tell who this is, I will be grateful!

This reservation policy that Indian government is working on will setback the devlopment of the country by almost 50 years. I think after some time the general category will be itself in need of some reservation quota. I am feeling sad that a foolish person like Arjun Singh was the one as chief guest in my Convocation Ceremony! I really regret getting the most important degree of my life from the most despised person.

Something went wrong in my other side of life. :(

I am planning for a trip to Ladakh and Leh this summer. I hope something works out and I get the leaves.

After all the record breaking recruitments at IIMs and some of my friends getting through the toughest exam in the world "Belling the CAT" I am sick and tired of hearing my mom say, "Why don't you also go for MBA ?". Is it all that necessary that I follow the crowd?????

2 comments:

  1. yeah..absolutely..this reservation policy has bin the most unfortunate decision in the recent past.Merit has bigtime taken a backseat and this vote bank politics is taking its toll...its hitime v giv up to this bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  2. must have been quite a suprise with those pdfs ;)

    that will be something to follow up : do you follow the crowd ? Knowing you a little - i'm betting not ;)

    ReplyDelete